Sunday, July 28, 2024

Czar Putin Throws a Fit at France

“What do those fucking French think they’re doing—having fun, making people happy!!!! A Lavish boat parade, musical performances, high-energy song-and-dance acts, a cabaret medley from Lady Gaga, a tribute to “Les Misérables blah, blah, blah. FUCK! Since when is life about song and dance and beauty and having fun loving one another? Life should be about bombing, destroying, hurting, and killing. Céline Dion sings Hymne A L’Amour. What joke! We Russians sing the hymn to hatred. FUCK LOVE!!!!! I love war!!!! Those fucking French want to bring the world together to celebrate love and beauty. ME AND MY FRIENDS THE CHINESE, NORTH KOREANS, IRANIANS WANT THE WORLD TORN APART. WE WANT WAR!!!!

And they have audacity to mock the precious Last Supper, turning it into a pagan celebration of food and drink and dancing and singing, and fun like those foolish Jewish celebrants of life who sang and danced around the Golden Calf worshiping life instead of war, whom Moses rightly had his priests slaughter. The Christ God didn’t want celebration of life. He wanted war.

He himself said, “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.” THOSE ARE HIS WORDS!!!!

The French have forgotten Christ’s Great Commission: “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” THOSE ARE HIS WORDS!!!! OBEY!!! OBEY!!! OBEY!!!

The pagans must be converted, by force if necessary or destroyed. Like CONSTANTINE THE GREAT I too am God’s hammer, destroyer of heathens, infidels, heretics, unbelievers, pagans, and Epicureans who shall be sent to Hell to dwell with their mentor Epicurus. No more fun and games. I WANT WAR, WAR, WAR!!!

"Who do those fucking French think they are, having children watching light shows and dancing. I prefer to see their little bodies crushed in collapsing buildings and scattered on bloody sidewalks and streets. Fucking French!!!! They want the world united by love and games!!!! I want the world destroyed and all people made slaves like Russians to totalitarian regimes!!!! Those sissy French chanting love, love, love! I chant HATE, HATE, HATE!!!! My dupes think I love them. Turn away from me and they will feel the sting of my love!!!! Grrrr. Where are my beloved SATAN MISSILES? Make them ready. I want the city of love, peace, and fun destroyed.”