Monday, June 1, 2009

Scott Roeder: An Opin Lettr to Merica

Deer Merica,

Jeesus caled me to advenge all dem babbies which Dr. Georg Tiler had killd over da many yrs in da gawdly good state of Kansas. Some folks says Im crazy but I aint. I just like all da folks in Kansas who hate dem baby killers and Dariw’s stuppid ideas about evolusion. Some says I aint all dat smart just because I make envellopes but I’s smart nough to know a baby killer whens I sees em. Sides, it was Jeesus who spoke to me sayin Scotty Boy yous need ta be doin some killin for me cas I cant be doin it myself cas it just wouldnt look good if I walked into that baby slauterhouse and started shooten people. Corse I could do it if I wanted cas bullets dont hurt me none. And it would be the rite thing to do cas an eye for an eye is wat I believe and know you due to. So get chur gun an kill dat son of a beach. But do in chruch to send a big message not to be messin round with my daddy Gawd, else he’ll Sodomize them just like he did to Sodom and Gomora. And remimber dat its justfiable homoside. Gawd bless you Scotty.

So Merica yus all see I had no choice. I could feel Jeesus’s finger pullin da triggar. Nows I knows you dink I should be sorry but I aint. It twas just like killin a rat. Sides, I been tired of payin taxes a long ttime and I knows the doctor gots buckets of baby blood money and it aint wright that he had a bunch of money and I got none, is it? No it aint. And now we got this black man runnin the contry and I know dat somday soon dey will be passin out abortions at ta drug store. And dem queers wanting to get hitched. Da countrys goen to hell and so I figured Id just help it along alittle.

Butt I know wen I get to dem perly gates gawds goin to say Scotty Boy come on in. Its reel nice here cas all dem democraps and queers and baby killers are down below haven their weenies roasted. Ha, ha, ha. Come on in Scotty, I got a place set for you rite next to Hitler who did Big Daddy a big favor killin all dem Jews. After all, dey were da ones killed my boy. Im still consideran destroyin da world with global warming like I did with da flood. The ding is I’s still mad as hell bout da Crucifiction. Yous got to remember that to me all dat happen dat day was just a few miniutes ago cas a year is just a second to Me. My boy Jesus is round somewhere. JC! get over here. I got a good Christian I want you to meat.”

So Merica dont be feelin sory for me. I’s doin just fine. Gawd bless Gawd and Merica and Kansas and I hope others of yous will come foreward and and kill a few more of dem baby killers.

Yours truely, Scotty