Sunday, September 6, 2009

Obama, Leave Our Kids Alone!

I don’t want Hussein Obama talking to my kids, and it’s not because of his health care program. If Americans don’t mind being ranked 37th in health care in the world, just above Slovenia and Cuba (What do you think about that Michael Savage!), then so be it. (France is 1st—oh that hurts, fast trains, less unemployment, no wars going on, and number 1 in health care.) Check it out:

http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html

I don’t want universal health care because millions of Hispanics who entered this country illegal and their children will be getting it. If America is going to become Mexico North, then I don’t care if the whole country dies from the Mexican swine flu.

And it isn’t because he’s a black man (though he is a phony black American because his ancestors were not slaves in this country). I wouldn’t want George Bush talking to my kids either because I wouldn’t what them to know that someone that dumb could become president of the United States.

As far as I’m concerned, the present commander in chief of the aliens conquering America is Hussein Obama, and that’s why I don’t want him talking to my children. If he wants to give a speech to the nation, fine. We can turn the channel and watch wrestling. But our kids will be a captive audience. That ain’t right!

Keep in mind that half the country did not vote for President Hussein and pretty much hate his guts. It’s just better that he stay away from their children. Otherwise, the White House will have to be put on one of those lists of people who mess around with kids without the permission of their parents.